Monday, February 9, 2009

My Fiance


My Fiancé
I am going to talk about someone special in my life. This person has a special place in my heart. She is my fiancée, and she always takes good care of me. I usually find her beside me in the good times and in the bad times. She is my best friend and she is the world to me. Before, I met her I was lazy boy in school and I don’t care about anything except me. After, I met her and she has changed me to the best and become a good person. Also I become a useful man in our Community. I learn from her to find dream and go for it, also I learn from her that is impossible is nothing. You can do anything you want if you really want too. What I love about her that she is giving me love and she makes me laugh very much. She loves to have some fun in her life and her life is simple. Also, she has lots of good and great friend. This is maybe the good time to thank her to be my fiancé I want her to know that I appreciate everything she is doing for me. I appreciate that she is in my life and has changed me and become a good person. Finally, I think this is the good time to tell her I am sorry if I hurt her but she know that I love her so much and I miss her but after a few month I promise her that I will come back and get married and live together forever.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good story that you talked about it. When are you going to be married. You have to invite me. Good luck.

    Romario

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice story! I'm sure that you will be beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete