Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reading week

Actually I did not read anything in reading week. However, I had lots of fun. The story begins when my friend rent a car to go to Kelowna. Then he rent the car, and we hit the road, but we went to Calgary by mistake. Because my friend made a mistake and we lost and suddenly we are in Calgary. How we went there? No one knows. However we were happy when my friend made the mistake because Calgary is so beautiful. We went to the biggest tower there, and we went shopping especially there is no tax in Alberta. Also the mountains there are beautiful and the people to. I think I will visit Calgary again because it is such a great city. In short, we went to Calgary by mistake but we love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aziz

    I like your paragraph. It was very interesting story.

    Actually, your paragraph very clear and has good topic and conclusion sentences.

    Keep going Aziz.

    ReplyDelete