Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Different Between Kamloops and Jeddah

When I came to Kamloops the weather was a big problem foe me. Because in my city the weather is so hot and here it’s so cold. I hate Kamloops because I have to wear a lot of cloths and shoes. In my city I used to wear a T-shirt and short and sandal. I was unhappy in the first days in Kamloops, but when I remembered my dream which is take the bachelor in Respiratory thereby I make to my self to give this city chance and see it from a different a point of view. The result that is good because I am happy now when I get use it. Finally I don’t think that is there a big different because we all human been , love the life ,and we want live in Pease.

1 comment:

  1. Aziz
    A good paragraph. I enjoyed reading this. some comments"
    "a big problem for me"
    "a lot of clothes"
    You change from clothes to your respiratory degree with no explanation.

    I am happy now that I am used to it
    we all want to live in peace.
    Bruce.

    ReplyDelete