Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pasta with chicken

I asked my mom how to do pasta with chicken. Because she cooks it very good

Frist of all, take out of bones and skin of the chicken.Next, Boil pasta and drain.Then,prepare sauce , and in a large saucepan, heat oil . Thrid ,Add garlic and green pepper then stir for 2 minutes.Foruth add tomatoes, pasta sauce, salt ,and pepper.After that ,add half a cup of water and bring to boil. heat again, cover pan and wait until it bubble for 12 minutes.Finelly remove from heat, Add pasta, chicken, olives and stir well.


Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I like Pasta with chicken too ..

    In fact , I did not find mistakes in topic sentence and controlling idea , but I think you do not need put full stop before because in topic sentence ..

    The conclusion is clear ..

    Regards

    ReplyDelete