Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Story about me

The simple sentence : I am going to talk about my self

combound sentence: I am 22 years old , and I am from Jiddah

Complex sentence: After I came to this world , my father was happy



Story about me
I am going to talk about my self. I am 22 years old , and I am from Jiddah . After I came to this world , my father was happy. Because my father wanted a boy , so he was happy , but my mom was sad because she wanted a girl and the reason for that , she had already two boys. I am sure now my mom happy that I am boy because I am the favorite son for her.

5 comments:

  1. Aziz
    You need to separate your sentences
    After you say "my father was happy" end the sentence.
    also use past thense - she had, he wanted, she wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course your mother loves you as a boy or a girl. be sure lots of people were happy when you came to this world not another world(jk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Aziz hi

    I hope you are doing fine. It is nice to read your writing it is really intersting.


    warm greeting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:
    I have a little peoblem about your paragraph. Because you didn't wrote paragraph about you last month. You just wrote you life.^^

    ReplyDelete